Thursday, April 29, 2021

The Honeymoon Is Over

 When I initially started this blog, it was basically an outlet for my movie reviews. I also would sometimes redirect people to bigger movie news anytime it was relevant. I'm writing this post not to say that I'm quitting, granted post are few and far between, but to say phase one is basically complete. Blogspot was only meant to be a temporary. I primarily now post on WordPress, switch is equally temporarily solution. I personally like interface and layout of WordPress over Blogspot. Quite frankly, it takes a bit of work to post the same post on both sites. So for now, I think I'm going to stick to just posting WordPress. 


If you somehow have stumbled upon this blog and want to see you current content you may check out my WordPress version of this blog, here


https://cinematardcentral.wordpress.com/

No comments: