Saturday, March 1, 2008

Penelope Review

Synopsis: A modern romantic tale about a young aristocratic heiress born under a curse that can only be broken when she finds true love with "one who will love her faithfully.”

Other Reviews:

Ebert & Roeper: NA Yet
Fandango: 1 Oh No, 2 No, 4 So-So, 5 Go, 15 Must Go
Rotten Tomatoes: T-Meter: 55% Rotten, Top Critics: 44% Rotten, RT Community: 68% Fresh
Yahoo Movies: Critic: C+, Users: B

My Review: It was an alright film. I am not hundred percent sure if I would recommend it or not. It could be a “date” movie that “the girlfriend” might like but nothing more than that. I am not saying it sucked. I am just saying it might not be up to par. It has a fairy tale moral to it so it is very archetypal when comes to the ending. So it is good but not that good. It more of a So-So, or OK type of film to me.

No comments: