Thursday, March 27, 2008

Review Drillbit Taylor

Synopsis: Three kids hire a low-budget bodyguard to protect them from the playground bully.

Other Reviews:

Ebert & Roeper: Two Thumbs Down
Fandango: 8 Oh No, 6 No, 46 So-So, 66 Go, 53 Must Go
Rotten Tomatoes: T-Meter: 24% Rotten, Top Critics: 19% Rotten, RT Community: 72% Fresh
Yahoo Movies: Critic: C Users: B-

My Review: Could Judd Apatow be loosing his touch? No he not, this was PG-13 Apatow. He has had more success with vulgar comedies so he might want to stick with that. I just going to say today kids laugh at penis jokes and vulgarity, everything else is just to sophisticated. In my opinion Juno was the funniest film from 2007 and maybe even the best film all together. Other would place Superbad and Knocked Up on top of their list but I will disagree. As for Drillbit Taylor rent it if you’re a fanboy of Judd Apatow. I wouldn’t waste the money to see it in theaters.

No comments: