Sunday, April 27, 2008

Reviwe: Deception

Synopsis: An accountant is introduced to a mysterious sex club known as The List by his lawyer friend. But in this new world, he soon becomes the prime suspect in a woman's disappearance and a multi-million dollar heist.

Other Reviews:

Ebert & Roeper: NA
Fandango: 7 Oh No, 5 No, 6 So-So, 4 Go, 5 Must Go
Rotten Tomatoes: T-Meter: 12% (Rotten), Top Critics: 05% (Rotten), RT Community: 33% (Rotten)
Yahoo Movies: Critic: NA Users: C+

My Review: Was it good, I would say so but there are some flaws. A little to much sex for my taste of movies even thought the majority of nudity was in a montage near the beginning of the film. If you look at it from a storyline aspect yes it is predicable but I still say it was a good film. I may be a little bias because of Ewan McGregor and Hugh Jackman performance but I stick to what I say. This film ask the question “what would it be like to take someone else life and live as them?” Good but not Great.

No comments: