Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Filmmakers

GUILLERMO DEL TORO

9 October 1964, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico

Guillermo del Toro has come out of the wood work and has made a name of him self. I said Tim Burton is the king of fantasy well Guillermo del Toro could take his throne. El Laberinto del fauno (Pan's Labyrinth) is arguably the most beautiful fantasy films to date. I have been a fantasy fan for quite some time and as of late I have been fund of independent films. Well, in 2006 I started appreciating all films including foreign films. One of my first foreign films that I fully appreciated was Pan’s Labyrinth. I said to myself I like this guys work, what else has he done. I soon found out I have seen some of his work already via Hellboy. Now it seems I can’t wait to watch the world of fantasy unfold through the eyes of Guillermo del Toro.

Biography


Filmography

They Shoot Pictures, Don’t They?

No comments: