Monday, October 13, 2008

The Filmmakers

DAVID FINCHER

28 August 1962, Denver, Colorado, USA

My brother is the one who introduced me to the world of David Fincher via Fight Club; shortly there after I watched Se7en. Sometime between then and now I sunk in watching The Game, Panic Room, and not to long ago Zodiac. All of these film I like if not loved. David Fincher brings a different kind of genius to filmmaking. I don’t know how to explain it but I will try my best: In my opinion, David Fincher has six films out of eight that are good and out of that six, three are beyond good, out of those three, one is on its way to greatness. I am talking about David Fincher‘s latest film, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, it’s already getting Oscar buzz. I don’t know about you but David Fincher has made great cinematic adventures that have satisfied my appetite for film and filmmaking, I hope he continues down this same path producing many great films.

Biography

Filmography


They Shoot Pictures, Don’t They?

No comments: