Friday, December 19, 2008

I Recommend To See In 2009

I have already done a rough cut of Movies I Recommend To See In 2009 but now I will update the list per month. I will post this now monthly version with The Best Movies for This Month I will start with January but won't reveal February's until end of January. What I really trying to saying is that Movies I Recommend To See and The Best Movies for This Month will meager into one post. I will rename this post Movie Recommendation.

Format:

Trailers Brought to You By: The Movie Box
If you don’t like my picks and want to know what’s coming out visit these site: Coming Soon, Film-Releases, Kerasotes, or Movie Web


The Best Movies for This Month

For the Month of __________:

National:
Indies:
Comedy:
Sci-Fi/ Fantasy:
Family:
Animated:
Holiday Weekend Movies:

__________’s Movies I Recommend To See In 2009


National:
Indies:
Comedy:
Sci-Fi/ Fantasy:
Family:
Animated:
Holiday Weekend Movies:

THE FUTURE

2010

Alice in Wonderland
Iron Man 2
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Thor
The Last Airbender
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I

2011

The First Avenger: Captain America
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II
Spider-Man 4
The Avengers
The Hobbit

No comments: