Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Award Season Updates

As the Award Season has wined down and we draw closer to the Oscars, I have done my homework...As of late I have spending most of my time researching this topic at a few different sites but the one I spend the most time is at In Contention.

This is what i have found:

VFX Nominations Narrowed
Bold is the narrowed list

“Australia”
“The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian”
“Cloverfield”

“The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”

“The Dark Knight”

“The Day the Earth Stood Still”
“Hancock”

“Hellboy II: The Golden Army”

“The Incredible Hulk”
“Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull”

“Iron Man”

“Journey to the Center of the Earth”

“The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor”

“Quantum of Solace”
“The Spiderwick Chronicles”



No comments: