Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MY REVIEW

If you are a regular reader then you know I like to reform the look of My Review a lot. I also change the context of the review. This time is no different, here is the NEW format:

Powerd by IMDb


Title:
Distributor:
Director:
Writer(s):
Staring:
MPAA Rating:
Running Time:
Synopsis:


Other Reviews

Critics:


Roger Ebert:
Michael Phillips:
EW:

Other Sites:

At The Movies:
Ben Mankiewicz:, Ben Lyons:
Rotten Tomatoes: T-Meter: XXX% (Rotten), Top Critics: XXX% (Rotten), RT Community: XXX% (Fresh)
Metacritic: Critics: XXX out of 100, Users: X.X out of 10
Yahoo Movies: Critics: Users:

My Review

Source Material:

Acting and Dialogue:

Art Direction:

Cinematography:

Direction:

Sound and Music:

VFX:

Overall:

Most of you know and that all X's will be replace the numbers. In the "My Review" section it will assign a letter ( A, B, C, D, F) with the appropriate pluses and minuses and an explanation as to why.

No comments: