Sunday, July 19, 2009

What's NEW at Cinematard Central

NEW POSTS

Genre:

This will be a post where I am going to try and reveal a new genre each week and tell what I like about the genre, movie in that particular genre, and so on.

Exclusive Review:

This will be were I review movies that have one or more of these stipulations:
  • Movies On DVD.
  • Movies made before my time that I am just now getting around to watch.
  • Movie Reviews I forgot to do or didn't have time to write.
NEW LABELS

The two new post above will have their own labels but there is a third NEW label, it is Indies. This label will be attached to anything pertaining to independent filmmaking including my reviews.

UPDATES and ADDITIVES

As far as the filmmakers post goes
sometime next week I will finish the director/filmmakers category with The Wachowski Brothers, and Robert Zemeckis. I will then move on to producers/filmmakers most likely staring with J.J. Abrams.


Look for post and other information on my Twitter, or my Facebook. I am posting Movie Reviews on Flixter starting now. This will included any new reviews and
exclusive reviews.