Tuesday, September 29, 2009

UPDATE: Movies I Want to See

I have two list circulating my indie list of movies I want to see and my Top 20 list. These two list still apply to this list, heck there may very well be some overlap of moves on the list. I want to break it down for you. Any movie on the list with a (*) in front of is an Independent Movie or (Indie). So here we go.

October 16

Where the Wild Things Are

November 6

*Men Who Stares at Goats

November 13

*Up in the Air (limited)

NOVEMBER 25

*The Fantastic Mr. Fox
*Me and Orson Welles
Ninjia Assassin
*The Road
*Up in the Air (expanding)

December 11

The Lovely Bones (limited)

DECEMBER 25 Christmas Day

*The Imaginarium of doctor Parnassus
The Lovely Bones (expanding)
Sherlock Holmes


January 8

Daybreakers

January 15

The Lovely Bones (wide)


March 5

Alice In Wonderland

March 25

Clash of the Titans


No comments: