1. Ballot: Print or Create a copy of the ballot of nominations for 2010 Academy Awards once they are announced.
2. Ranks: Give a ranking between 1 and "n" with "n" being the number of nomination in a category ... your #1 pick should be the film you think will win in said category.
3. Scoring: The top six categories (Best Picture, Actor in a Leading Role, Actor in a Supporting Role, Actress in a Leading Role, Actress in a Supporting Role and Directing) are worth 10 points. Every other category with five nomination or more are worth 5 points and any category with three nominations or less are only worth 1 point.
4. Keeping Score: If your #1 pick wins in a category then full points are received. For example, if in the Best Picture category your #1 pick wins Best Picture then you will receive 10 points. If your # 1 pick doesn't win then your score will change by negative one point per rank your off. For example, if in the Best Picture category your #2 pick wins Best Picture then you will receive 9 points... your #3 pick winning would equal 8 points and so on. Tiebreakers will be determined on who guess the most right.
5. Winnings: Whoever has the highest score at the end of the night get all the money in the pot. You can have any set number of "buy-in" ranging from candy to 20 bucks as long as you have fun. Because when it all said and done were all winners right.