Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Series of Genres

My buddy Devon has a daily blog and a weekly podcast at Informal Talks. Last week he posted a list of his favorite film franchises. This list gave me some inspiration to put together my own list. I'm going to showcase my favorite film franchises by separating them into genres. In this series of post I want answers the following questions for the films on my list: How entertaining was the films? Did the films, please me aesthetically? How well did the film do financially? Did the film impact / define our culture or subculture? Did the film change the world of filmmaking? I'm going to try my best to make this series a weekly occurrence, posting sometime mid week. Each week I will tackle a different genre naming my favorite films and movie franchises within said genre. This week I'm going to tackle the action genre. 

No comments: