Saturday, December 27, 2014

Best and Worst Films of 2014

It’s that time of year again. I want to give you my best / worst films of 2014, followed by the films I’m the most excited for in 2015. My list is going to be based off films I have watched. Since I live in a smaller town, my local theater doesn't get many low-budget or independent films, so my list may not have some of the greatest of the year.

Best:

  1. Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)
  2. Gone Girl
  3. Boyhood
  4. The Theory of Everything
  5. Guardians of the Galaxy
  6. The Lego Movie
  7. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  8. X-Men: Day of Future Past
  9. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
  10. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Worst:

  1. Transformers 4: Age of Extinction
  2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  3. Lucy
  4. 300: Rise of an Empire
  5. The Legend of Hercules
  6. Hercules
  7. Divergent
  8. Dracula Untold
  9. Maleficent
  10. The Amazing Spider-Man 2

2015:

  1. Star Wars: The Force Awakens
  2. The Avengers: Age of Ultorn
  3. Ant-Man
  4. Jurassic World
  5. Inside Out
  6. Mad Max: Fury Road
  7. Tomorrowland
  8. In the Heart of the Sea
  9. Pixels
  10. Hitman: Agent 47

No comments: