Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Second Star Wars Teaser Trailer Reaction

Happy Day One of Star Wars Celebration. My followers may remember my reaction to the first Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser trailer. I was, and still am, a defender of the new crossguard lightsaber, wielded by Kylo Ren. That teaser has given us, Star Wars fans, an appetite for more footage. Well, Disney delivered us that meal today with a new teaser trailer. I want to share some of my thoughts on this new teaser trailer. 

After the first play through I produced tears of joy. My excitement for Avenger: Age of Ultron is only a small fraction of my excitement for Star Wars: The Force Awakens after this teaser trailer. The opening shot of the crashed Star Destroyer and X-Wing brought me back into the world of Star Wars. That one shot made me remember the 1977 Star Wars. Hearing Luke’s voiceover, about how strong the force runs in his family, sold the new hotness that was about to come. 

I’m glad we finally get to see the new cast in full on action. I’m also liking the design of Kylo Ren mask, it kind of has a Revan feel to it. This teaser trailer brings with it the best of new and the old. I could go on for a long time on how awesome this trailer is, but I suggest just checking it out yourself.



No comments: