Saturday, February 16, 2008

Review Jumper

Synopsis: A genetic anomaly allows a young man to teleport himself anywhere. He discovers this gift has existed for centuries and finds himself in a war that has been raging for thousands of years between "Jumpers" and those who have sworn to kill them.

Other Reviews:

Ebert & Roeper: NA
Fandango: 3 Oh No, 0 No, 2 So-So, 7 Go, 16 Must Go
Rotten Tomatoes:NA
Yahoo Movies: Critics: C- Users: B-

My Review: It was So-So to me. I went two this movie because the trailer made it look good. But all you have to do is watch the trailer to see the whole movie. There are so many holes in the plot it is hard to fallow sometimes. The acting sucked. The FX were ok nothing to exciting, basically the same thing over and over again. I not recommending this one and I hope Ebert & Roeper say the same thing.

No comments: