Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Review The Spiderwick Chronicles

Synopsis: Upon moving into the run-down Spiderwick Estate with their mother, twin brothers Jared and Simon Grace, along with their sister Mallory, find themselves pulled into an alternate world full of faeries and other creatures.

Other Reviews:

Ebert & Roeper: NA
Fandango: 8 Oh No, 8 No, 37 So-So, 259 Go, 227 Must Go
Rotten Tomatoes: T-Meter: 79% Fresh, Top Critics: 70% Fresh, RT Community: 68% Fresh
Yahoo Movies: Critic: B-, Users: B

My Review: All around good. I am a sucker when it comes to fantasy especially ones based on children novels. I might reed the book just to see if all 5 or 6 books where place together into one movie or is there other to come after this. Will it be the next Harry Potter or Narnia? If you know feel free to let me know. Well for a kids film it’s not to bad, I say see.

No comments: