Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Review Section

In the My Review section of the movie reviews will look like this:

Source Material:
Action:
Acting and Dialogue:
Direction:
Sound:

In each section besides Source Material there will be one of the following grades:

Oscar Worthy: The best review. This is for movies that in my opinion should be nominated for an Oscar.

Amazing: This is an A class review. This is for movies that in my opinion have some from of greatness.

Brilliant: This is a B class review. This is for movies that in my opinion have some from of goodness.

Common: This is a C class review. This is for movies that in my opinion have some from of fairness.

Defective: This is a D class review. This is for movies that in my opinion have some from of poorness.

Failure: This is an F class review. This is for movies that in my opinion have some from of crappiness.

No comments: