Monday, September 22, 2008

The Filmmakers

ETHAN & JOEL COEN

21 September 1957, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

29 November 1954, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

The Coen Brothers are arguably the best directing team. I have seen a lot of movies made by the Coen Brothers and most of them I didn’t even know it. Last year I watched No Country for Old Men knowing it was a Coen Brothers film but then I asked myself what else they have done. At top of the list was Fargo and The Big Lebowski, but those were the only two I couldn’t remember. So I did my homework and found out quickly I have seen most if not all of the Coen Brothers films. Just to name a few: O Brother, Where Art Thou, Intolerable Cruelty, and The Ladykillers. Today I pay more attention, and now I can recognize a Coen Brothers film. Just last week I saw their latest film Burn After Reading. I liked it and also recommend it, unless you hate the Coen Brothers.

Biography

Filmography: Ethan, Joel

They Shoot Pictures, Don’t They?

No comments: